[attach]2079[/attach]• Sept. 14, 2009: Mariam Makhniashvili is last seen at 8:30 a.m. near her school in the Bathurst and Eglinton area.
• Oct. 8, 2009: Makhniashvili’s backpack is found in a parking lot in the Yonge and Eglinton area. The backpack is the first and last physical clue in the case.
• Oct. 27, 2009: The RCMP receives a report that the missing teen has been spotted outside Calgary.
• Dec. 2, 2009: The RCMP receives word that Makhniashvili has been seen in Grand Prairie, Alberta. Police find no evidence that she’d been in the province.
• Apr. 3, 2010: The Makhniashvilis, along with friends and supporters, hold a gathering at Yonge Dundas Square to remind the public of the story.
• May 7, 2010: Mariam’s father is arrested following a stabbing incident in the family’s apartment building. Police allege that the man pushed his way into a 26-year-old neighbour’s apartment and stabbed him in the abdomen.
• Now: The Makhniashvilis, in compliance with Vakhtang’s bail conditions requiring that he not come within 500 metres of the victim, move to Roehampton Ave.
For more on the Mariam Makhniashvili case, including audio and photos from Joshua Freeman’s interview with the family, click [url=https://streeter.ca/have-you-seen-mariam.html]here[/url].