To help our local businesses and services get through the health and economic crisis in Toronto, Streeter.ca is offering complimentary advertising.
The offer is open to businesses and services in the communities covered by Streeter. This includes the areas of Leaside, North Toronto, Forest Hill, Central Toronto, Riverdale-East York, Beaches-Leslieville and Don Valley. (If you’re uncertain of these areas, check them on our map here.)
Free Streeter advertising may be used by businesses and services that:
- are operating fully while taking the required health and safety precautions including social distancing
- are operating with reduced hours or other restrictions, such as dining locations that are providing takeout and delivery
- have closed storefront locations but are providing online service
- have closed temporarily but want to assure customers they are returning as soon as it is safe
- have closed offices but are taking phone and online orders for future work
Fill out the following form and include your free ad, which should be 300 pixels wide by 250 pixels high.
If you cannot create your own ad, submit the information along with a logo and/or photo and we can create the ad for you, though it may take a little longer for us to get this online.
Your ad will be posted on Streeter.ca to appear in rotation with the news for the communities in which you operate.
To submit a free local ad, use this form:
Alternatively, if you have a problem with this form, you may send the information and ad by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.