Registration is required for the free presentation “Senior Drivers & The Licence Renewal Process” at S. Walter Stewart Library on April 4 from 10 to 11 a.m.
By attending this presentation, attendees will learn about:
• Trends and statistics for older drivers
• The testing requirements for those 80 years and older
• The collision reporting process for those 70 years and older
• Signs of aging or medications as it relates to driving ability
• Driving tips and some more recent rules of the road.
Lisa Thompson of the Ministry of Transportation’s Road Safety Marketing Office is presenting.
Register at the S. Walter Stewart Info Desk, 170 Memorial Park Ave., or by calling 416-396-3975.
The event may be cancelled if registration is low.