Treat family, friends or co-workers to a sweet recipe this season.
These edible Easter nests are quick to make and will likely disappear just as fast.
What you need:
3 cups of Golden Grahams cereal
2 cups of pure Belgian white chocolate wafers (available at Bulk Barn)
1 large bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs
1 cup of chopped pecans (optional)
1 package of cupcake baking liners
1) Melt pure Belgian white chocolate wafers over low heat in a medium-size pot, stirring constantly.
2) Once melted, remove pot from element and add cereal and pecans. Mix together to make sure the chocolate coats the Golden Grahams and nuts.
3) Spoon mixture into individually laid out cupcake baking liners. Try to keep the edges higher than the centre.
4) Let stand for a few minutes before topping centre with Cadbury Mini Eggs or get your youngsters involved by letting them add the candy-coated chocolate eggs to the nests.
5) Once hardened, the nests are ready to serve as individual treats.
From DIY art for your bedroom to fun baking ideas for the whole family, watch this space for projects and ideas you can try at home.
About this article: